- All materials on Smartworld site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Smartworld- Admin.
- The user shall use Smartworld for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through Smartworld any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without Smartworld’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Smartworld.com, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Smartworld materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through Smartworld.com, or any part of Smartworld services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that Smartworld is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any Smartworld material, products, or services or with any of Smartworld.com’s Terms and Conditions, the user’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Smartworld services.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Smartworld.com. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Smartworld.com, Inc., and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Smartworld.com, Inc., or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Smartworld will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Some of Smartworld.com’s sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from Smartworld.com’s. Users should consult the other site’s privacy notices, as Smartworld makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by these other sites.
IF You Have Any Queries/Doubts/Complaints.Please Feel Free To Mail us at Any Time
Gmail id –